Fellowship trained in foot and ankle surgery
- Fellowship: Foot and Ankle Surgery from University of Texas, Health Science Center
Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine from Baylor College of Medicine
- Residency: University of Texas, Health Science Center
— Board Certification
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
— Professional Societies
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Louisiana Medical Society
- Lafourche Parish Medical Society
- Louisiana Orthopaedic Association
- American Medical Association
- Southeastern Surgical Congress
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Louisiana Sports Medicine Society
- American Association of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
— Research/Experience/Community Service
Dr. Morvant has worked with numerous high school and college teams. Dr. Morvant has extensive experience in treating athletic injuries.
Outside of the office, Dr. Morvant enjoys time with family, traveling, fishing, hunting, and sports.
— Appointments for Consultation
Richard A. Morvant Jr., M.D. is available to see patients at OrthoLA in Thibodaux, Raceland and Houma. For an appointment, call 985.625.2200.