Call 985.625.2200 to schedule an appointment in advance.
Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at the time of their appointment.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, we kindly ask that you provide 24 hour notice so that we can accommodate other patients. We make every effort to adhere to the appointment schedule. However, there are situations when our providers are delayed; this could be for a variety of reasons: hospital or clinic emergencies, or surgery delays. We ask for your patience if one of these situations occur. We will alert you if the provider you are seeing has been delayed due to an unforeseen event. If your appointment needs to be rescheduled, we can take care of that before you leave the office. Thank you for your understanding.
We utilize NetReminder, an electronic telephone patient appointment reminder system as another added convenience. NetReminder will call your designated number to remind you of your appointment time. If you do not want the automatic reminder, please notify the office upon scheduling.
Prior to Your Appointment
At least one working day prior to your first appointment, please provide our office with the following information:
- Current insurance information and cards
- Any recent medical records and/or x-rays from other physicians pertaining to the problem
- Referral Form from Primary Care Provider if necessary
- Referral number if insurance required
- Drivers license or photo ID
- OrthoLA Patient Registration Package
In order to save you time, whenever possible, the orthoLA new patient registration forms should be completed and returned to us prior to your appointment. If you are unable to complete these forms prior to your appointment, please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete the information. We utilize electronic medical records, so all completed forms and data must be scanned into our computer system before you are seen for your appointment.
Complete forms can be returned to our office the following ways:
- electronically to the call center specialist that scheduled your appointment
- call our office (985-625-2200) for instructions on submitting electronically
- hand delivered to our Thibodaux, LaPlace, or Franklin locations
- faxed to 985-625-2206; if you fax paperwork, please keep a copy in case transmission is unsuccessful
- printed out and brought with you to your appointment
PLEASE DO NOT MAIL YOUR COMPLETED PAPERWORK. WE CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAPERWORK THAT IS LOST IN THE MAIL OR NOT RECEIVED PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT.